LEGO Discussion Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LEGO Discussion Forums!

Hey everyone! Here is the forums to discuss everything LEGO related! Have fun!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Nexus Naomi/ Blue Nexus project

Go down 
3 posters

Want to help
Yes_
The Nexus Naomi/ Blue Nexus project Vote_lcap100%The Nexus Naomi/ Blue Nexus project Vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
No_
The Nexus Naomi/ Blue Nexus project Vote_lcap0%The Nexus Naomi/ Blue Nexus project Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe_
The Nexus Naomi/ Blue Nexus project Vote_lcap0%The Nexus Naomi/ Blue Nexus project Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
BlueKnightSam
Apprentice
Apprentice
BlueKnightSam

The Nexus Naomi/ Blue Nexus project Empty
PostSubject: The Nexus Naomi/ Blue Nexus project   The Nexus Naomi/ Blue Nexus project Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 8:35 pm

Go to this website http://legouniversenews.forummotion.com/t880-the-nexus-naomi-blue-nexus-project

Scince i can never seem to join world projects. I am making One myself. I am doing this solo. I will accept models, and anyting you could give. You have until end end of alpha stages. Once the alpha is don no more models we ve accepted. It has to be really good. So it is about My favorite them Power Miners. They are mining for imagination crystals to power Nexus Naomi and Blue Nexus. Fight of eveil maelstrom rock monsters and earn some cool rares. That is it for now until i have more info.

Signed Master Builder Sam Blue'

Last edited by MD_BlueKnightSam on Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Poll)
Back to top Go down
Legofanyoda
Admin
Admin
Legofanyoda

PostSubject: Re: The Nexus Naomi/ Blue Nexus project   The Nexus Naomi/ Blue Nexus project Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 8:52 pm

Well.. I have 2 enemies:
But I can't post them.
Back to top Go down
https://legodiscussion.forumotion.com
BlueKnightSam
Apprentice
Apprentice
BlueKnightSam

PostSubject: Re: The Nexus Naomi/ Blue Nexus project   The Nexus Naomi/ Blue Nexus project Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 8:53 pm

Oh post them at LUNF
Back to top Go down
Dr. Satl, M.D.
Apprentice
Apprentice
Dr. Satl, M.D.

PostSubject: Re: The Nexus Naomi/ Blue Nexus project   The Nexus Naomi/ Blue Nexus project Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 12:19 pm

I would help, but I have a lot on my plate, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Nexus Naomi/ Blue Nexus project   The Nexus Naomi/ Blue Nexus project Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Nexus Naomi/ Blue Nexus project
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LEGO Discussion Forums! :: LEGO Universe-
Jump to: