LEGO Discussion Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LEGO Discussion Forums!

Hey everyone! Here is the forums to discuss everything LEGO related! Have fun!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Test the new LDF

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Legofanyoda
Admin
Admin
Legofanyoda

Test the new LDF Empty
PostSubject: Test the new LDF   Test the new LDF Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 12:22 pm

I recently updated LDF with more emotes and a new skin. Test it out! Tongue Smiley
Face Wall Evil Smiley Angel Barf Ban Hammer EXTREMELY Angry Uncle Steve Angry Batman Big Smile Blue Brick Green Brick Pink Brick Red Brick Yellow Brick Block Face O_O Cake Clock Confused Crying Rainbow Disguise Zombie Cool Cat Content Books Blush Minotaur

That's some of the new emotes I added.
Back to top Go down
https://legodiscussion.forumotion.com
Galijb
Apprentice
Apprentice

Test the new LDF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test the new LDF   Test the new LDF Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 1:45 pm

*gasp*

U R AWESOME MAN Crying Rainbow 

I LUV DIS EMOTE Crying Rainbow

EDIT AND NOTE FROM LFY: Put a space before it. Tongue Smiley BTW, Fixed. Tongue Smiley
Back to top Go down
BrickMaster
Apprentice
Apprentice
BrickMaster

Test the new LDF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test the new LDF   Test the new LDF Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 12:28 pm

Legofanyoda wrote:
I recently updated LDF with more emotes and a new skin. Test it out! Tongue Smiley
Face Wall Evil Smiley Angel Barf Ban Hammer EXTREMELY Angry Uncle Steve Angry Batman Big Smile Blue Brick Green Brick Pink Brick Red Brick Yellow Brick Block Face O_O Cake Clock Confused Crying Rainbow Disguise Zombie Cool Cat Content Books Blush Minotaur

That's some of the new emotes I added.
Hello Moderator LEGOFanYoda!

Cool Topic!Red Brick Red Brick Red Brick Yellow Brick Yellow Brick Yellow Brick Blue Brick Blue Brick Green Brick Green Brick Pink Brick Pink Brick  I love the LMBs and LDFs!LMBs LMBs LMBs LMBs 

LEGO Universe was Awesome!!!!LEGO Universe Mythran 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Test the new LDF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test the new LDF   Test the new LDF Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Test the new LDF
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LEGO Discussion Forums! :: Welcome to the LEGO Discussion Forums!-
Jump to: