LEGO Discussion Forums!

Hey everyone! Here is the forums to discuss everything LEGO related! Have fun!
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share
 

 Hating upon the Minifigures MMOG

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dr. Satl, M.D.
Apprentice
Apprentice
Dr. Satl, M.D.

Posts : 15
Join date : 2013-07-02

Hating upon the Minifigures MMOG Empty
PostSubject: Hating upon the Minifigures MMOG   Hating upon the Minifigures MMOG Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 1:07 pm

Am I the only one who is considering boycotting this MMOG? I have been really ticked off with LEGO and the big one fan boycotting will totally make a difference. Tongue Smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Legofanyoda
Admin
Admin
Legofanyoda

Posts : 45
Join date : 2011-09-10
Location : U.S.A.

Hating upon the Minifigures MMOG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hating upon the Minifigures MMOG   Hating upon the Minifigures MMOG Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 1:11 pm

Dr. Satl, M.D. wrote:
Am I the only one who is considering boycotting this MMOG?  I have been really ticked off with LEGO and the big one fan boycotting will totally make a difference. Tongue Smiley

May I ask why you're boycotting it? Tongue Smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://legodiscussion.forumotion.com
Dr. Satl, M.D.
Apprentice
Apprentice
Dr. Satl, M.D.

Posts : 15
Join date : 2013-07-02

Hating upon the Minifigures MMOG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hating upon the Minifigures MMOG   Hating upon the Minifigures MMOG Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 2:09 pm

Legofanyoda wrote:
Dr. Satl, M.D. wrote:
Am I the only one who is considering boycotting this MMOG?  I have been really ticked off with LEGO and the big one fan boycotting will totally make a difference. Tongue Smiley

May I ask why you're boycotting it? Tongue Smiley

Because I refuse to support a MMOG that might close. Tongue Smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Legofanyoda
Admin
Admin
Legofanyoda

Posts : 45
Join date : 2011-09-10
Location : U.S.A.

Hating upon the Minifigures MMOG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hating upon the Minifigures MMOG   Hating upon the Minifigures MMOG Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 3:40 pm

Dr. Satl, M.D. wrote:
Legofanyoda wrote:
Dr. Satl, M.D. wrote:
Am I the only one who is considering boycotting this MMOG?  I have been really ticked off with LEGO and the big one fan boycotting will totally make a difference. Tongue Smiley

May I ask why you're boycotting it? Tongue Smiley

Because I refuse to support a MMOG that might close. Tongue Smiley
...any MMOG can close at any moment. Tongue Smiley Your argument is invalid. Crying Rainbow
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://legodiscussion.forumotion.com
Dr. Satl, M.D.
Apprentice
Apprentice
Dr. Satl, M.D.

Posts : 15
Join date : 2013-07-02

Hating upon the Minifigures MMOG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hating upon the Minifigures MMOG   Hating upon the Minifigures MMOG Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 3:43 pm

Legofanyoda wrote:
Dr. Satl, M.D. wrote:
Legofanyoda wrote:
Dr. Satl, M.D. wrote:
Am I the only one who is considering boycotting this MMOG?  I have been really ticked off with LEGO and the big one fan boycotting will totally make a difference. Tongue Smiley

May I ask why you're boycotting it? Tongue Smiley

Because I refuse to support a MMOG that might close. Tongue Smiley
...any MMOG can close at any moment. :P:Your argument is invalid. Crying Rainbow

Especially one made by a company who already lost one. Tongue Smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Legofanyoda
Admin
Admin
Legofanyoda

Posts : 45
Join date : 2011-09-10
Location : U.S.A.

Hating upon the Minifigures MMOG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hating upon the Minifigures MMOG   Hating upon the Minifigures MMOG Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 3:45 pm

Dr. Satl, M.D. wrote:
Legofanyoda wrote:
Dr. Satl, M.D. wrote:
Legofanyoda wrote:
Dr. Satl, M.D. wrote:
Am I the only one who is considering boycotting this MMOG?  I have been really ticked off with LEGO and the big one fan boycotting will totally make a difference. Tongue Smiley

May I ask why you're boycotting it? Tongue Smiley

Because I refuse to support a MMOG that might close. Tongue Smiley
...any MMOG can close at any moment. :P:Your argument is invalid. Crying Rainbow

Especially one made by a company who already lost one. Tongue Smiley
Funcom has had an MMOG close? Surprised Didn't know Tongue Smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://legodiscussion.forumotion.com
Dr. Satl, M.D.
Apprentice
Apprentice
Dr. Satl, M.D.

Posts : 15
Join date : 2013-07-02

Hating upon the Minifigures MMOG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hating upon the Minifigures MMOG   Hating upon the Minifigures MMOG Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 2:08 pm

[quote="Legofanyoda"]
Dr. Satl, M.D. wrote:
Legofanyoda wrote:
Dr. Satl, M.D. wrote:
Legofanyoda wrote:
Dr. Satl, M.D. wrote:
Am I the only one who is considering boycotting this MMOG?  I have been really ticked off with LEGO and the big one fan boycotting will totally make a difference. Tongue Smiley

May I ask why you're boycotting it? Tongue Smiley

Because I refuse to support a MMOG that might close. Tongue Smiley
...any MMOG can close at any moment. :P:Your argument is invalid. Crying Rainbow

Especially one made by a company who already lost one. Tongue Smiley
Funcom has had an MMOG close? :surprised:Didn't know Tongue Smiley[/quote

... No, LEGO has... Tongue Smiley Funcom is a good company.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Legofanyoda
Admin
Admin
Legofanyoda

Posts : 45
Join date : 2011-09-10
Location : U.S.A.

Hating upon the Minifigures MMOG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hating upon the Minifigures MMOG   Hating upon the Minifigures MMOG Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 9:40 am

[quote="Dr. Satl, M.D."]
Legofanyoda wrote:
Dr. Satl, M.D. wrote:
Legofanyoda wrote:
Dr. Satl, M.D. wrote:
Legofanyoda wrote:
Dr. Satl, M.D. wrote:
Am I the only one who is considering boycotting this MMOG?  I have been really ticked off with LEGO and the big one fan boycotting will totally make a difference. Tongue Smiley

May I ask why you're boycotting it? Tongue Smiley

Because I refuse to support a MMOG that might close. Tongue Smiley
...any MMOG can close at any moment. :P:Your argument is invalid. Crying Rainbow

Especially one made by a company who already lost one. Tongue Smiley
Funcom has had an MMOG close? :surprised:Didn't know Tongue Smiley[/quote

... No, LEGO has... Tongue Smiley Funcom is a good company.
Funcom is making the MMO.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://legodiscussion.forumotion.com
Sponsored content




Hating upon the Minifigures MMOG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hating upon the Minifigures MMOG   Hating upon the Minifigures MMOG Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Hating upon the Minifigures MMOG
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LEGO Discussion Forums! :: Minifigures :: Minifigures MMO-
Jump to: