LEGO Discussion Forums!

Hey everyone! Here is the forums to discuss everything LEGO related! Have fun!
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share
 

 CLONE TROOPER HQ

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Legofanyoda
Admin
Admin
Legofanyoda

Posts : 45
Join date : 2011-09-10
Location : U.S.A.

CLONE TROOPER HQ Empty
PostSubject: CLONE TROOPER HQ   CLONE TROOPER HQ Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 3:51 pm

We're the clones! Tongue Smiley Want to join? Block Face 
Name:
Rank:
Colors:

Name: Serge
Rank: Commander
Colors: Purple

Apply. Evil Tongue Smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://legodiscussion.forumotion.com
Dr. Satl, M.D.
Apprentice
Apprentice
Dr. Satl, M.D.

Posts : 15
Join date : 2013-07-02

CLONE TROOPER HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLONE TROOPER HQ   CLONE TROOPER HQ Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 3:46 pm

Legofanyoda wrote:
We're the clones! :P:Want to join? Block Face 
Name:
Rank:
Colors:

Name: Serge
Rank: Commander
Colors: Purple

Apply. Evil Tongue Smiley

You shall become us. Tongue Smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Legofanyoda
Admin
Admin
Legofanyoda

Posts : 45
Join date : 2011-09-10
Location : U.S.A.

CLONE TROOPER HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLONE TROOPER HQ   CLONE TROOPER HQ Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 3:51 pm

Dr. Satl, M.D. wrote:
Legofanyoda wrote:
We're the clones! :P:Want to join? Block Face 
Name:
Rank:
Colors:

Name: Serge
Rank: Commander
Colors: Purple

Apply. Evil Tongue Smiley

You shall become us. Tongue Smiley
No. Block Face BTW, 10 page peace. Tongue Smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://legodiscussion.forumotion.com
Dr. Satl, M.D.
Apprentice
Apprentice
Dr. Satl, M.D.

Posts : 15
Join date : 2013-07-02

CLONE TROOPER HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLONE TROOPER HQ   CLONE TROOPER HQ Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 8:07 pm

Legofanyoda wrote:
Dr. Satl, M.D. wrote:
Legofanyoda wrote:
We're the clones! :P:Want to join? Block Face 
Name:
Rank:
Colors:

Name: Serge
Rank: Commander
Colors: Purple

Apply. Evil Tongue Smiley

You shall become us. Tongue Smiley
No. :block_face:BTW, 10 page peace. Tongue Smiley

That is what you think... Tongue Smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harold89
Apprentice
Apprentice
Harold89

Posts : 9
Join date : 2013-07-08
Location : Narnia

CLONE TROOPER HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLONE TROOPER HQ   CLONE TROOPER HQ Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 10:00 pm

I would like to join. Big Smile 

Name: Rick
Rank: Captain
Colors: Red

(And just so you know, LFY, Commanders are supposed to be yellow, not purple. Tongue Smiley)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Legofanyoda
Admin
Admin
Legofanyoda

Posts : 45
Join date : 2011-09-10
Location : U.S.A.

CLONE TROOPER HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLONE TROOPER HQ   CLONE TROOPER HQ Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 9:10 am

Harold89 wrote:
I would like to join. Big Smile 

Name: Rick
Rank: Captain
Colors: Red

(And just so you know, LFY, Commanders are supposed to be yellow, not purple. Tongue Smiley)
Customization. Tongue Smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://legodiscussion.forumotion.com
Sponsored content




CLONE TROOPER HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLONE TROOPER HQ   CLONE TROOPER HQ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
CLONE TROOPER HQ
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» 75035 Kashyyyk Troopers
» Clone brick Tain track Vs lego train track
» RISP Caprices debut
» The Effect OF Frost on Ficus
» Aeroponic cloner

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LEGO Discussion Forums! :: Star Wars :: Star Wars Roleplay-
Jump to: